My blogger bestie and I are starting "Friday Five." We'll share five things we're loving on a bi-weekly or weekly basis, so between the two of us, we'll have a top 10 list to kick off the weekend!
1. Wear Red Day: Don your favorite shade of crimson and/or this red dress pin today for the Go Red for Women campaign's Wear Red Day and join the American Heart Association in fighting heart disease. It is the number one killer of women, but largely preventable. February is American Heart Month.
2. Valentine's Day Goodies: Since we're already talking about hearts and red is the color of love, this seems like a natural segue. So many cute things on Refinery 29's list of 50 V-Day gifts under $10. I'm particularly fond of this key bottle opener, because isn't beer the key to almost any guy's heart?
3. OPI Bogota Blackberry: Speaking of red-ish hues, this is my new favorite nail polish color. It's similar to one of my longtime staples, I'm Really Not a Waitress, just a little darker.
4. News Lists: The quickest way to get the day's top stories. The AP does a "10 Things to Know", USA Today does a top five, and The Skimm emails those who sign up its must-know stories for the day. No excuse to be out of the loop!
5. "Happy" by Pharrell Williams: This song is aptly named, because you can't listen to it without feeling, well, happy! Since it's Friday, put the video on repeat. TGIF!
Check out Analisa's list here!
Yay for our first Friday 5- Love it and love these! I plan to stick that song on repeat this afternoon. And how did I not know about the AP and USA today top news each day??ReplyDelete