1. Klorane Dry Shampoo -- It worked well and wasn't sticky like some dry shampoo sprays, but using it confirmed I prefer powders over sprays. I only got two uses out of it. I think that's partly because you can't tell how much you're using when you spray it and half of it goes all over the bathroom instead of on your hair. Again, that's why I like dry shampoo powders!
2. Ahmad Tea -- Really liked this tea! I don't know how much of a review you can do on a few bags of tea, but it had a great flavor. I've found drinking a cup of tea at night is quite relaxing.
3. Juara Candlenut Body Cream -- It worked well, not too light, not too greasy. I wasn't crazy about the smell, but I didn't hate it.
4. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara -- Haven't tried this. Update to come!
5. Nail Rock - Haven't tried this either, but the chances of me going through the process of painting my nails AND applying glitter...in the words of Sweet Brown, "ain't nobody got time for that!"
Here's my February Birchbox:
I'll have reviews on these products next month; I'm most looking forward to trying the dr. brandt pores no more refiner. Happy sampling!
Post a Comment